Friday, May 6, 2011

2011-30 - The Next Thing on My List, by Jill Smolinski

30 - The Next Thing on My List, by Jill Smolinski, 283 pages, Three Rivers Press, 2007
WHY I PICKED IT: It looked lighthearted.
ELAPSED TIME: <1 day.
RATING: Good.

So I read a book in the "chick-lit" category... so sue me, I needed something lighthearted, and this fit the bill.  I might even read more by Smolinski, if she's written more.

This is the story of a woman (June) who had been coasting through life, who finds herself finishing the bucket-list of a dead 24-year old... The 24-year old had been in June's car when there were in an accident... and June kept the list.  The story is sweet and generally lighthearted.

Funny thing, if I made a list, I think it would be a list of destinations more than anything else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment